Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to respond to text message

I must have inadvertently done something that prevents me from responding to a text message. I do not know how to correct problem.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jul 30, 2022 5:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2022 9:11 PM

ScreamingEagle55 Said:

"Unable to respond to text message: I must have inadvertently done something that prevents me from responding to a text message. I do not know how to correct problem."

-------

Troubleshooting Text Messages:

A. See here: If you can't Send or Receive Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Whom to Contact:

Contact your carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2022 9:11 PM in response to ScreamingEagle55

ScreamingEagle55 Said:

"Unable to respond to text message: I must have inadvertently done something that prevents me from responding to a text message. I do not know how to correct problem."

-------

Troubleshooting Text Messages:

A. See here: If you can't Send or Receive Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Whom to Contact:

Contact your carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging

Unable to respond to text message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.