Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost music

I have lost any older songs and artists from my iTunes

account on my iPhone. How can I retrieve those through my iPhone? I downloaded

iTunes on to a prior laptop, but that laptop is long gone.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 31, 2022 11:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2022 3:43 PM

Yes...As long as you're mentioning music purchased through iTunes and the Apple ID you're using is the same as the Apple ID you used when making the purchases.

On the iPhone, go to the "iTunes Store" app. Click on "More" (the three dots). Go to Purchased -> Music

At the very top you may have "Recent Purchases". Click on that and you can choose to "Download All" in the upper right.

Anything older that's not on that list will be in the previous screen where you can click on each artist name and download either the full album or individual tracks

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2022 3:43 PM in response to InquiringFan

Yes...As long as you're mentioning music purchased through iTunes and the Apple ID you're using is the same as the Apple ID you used when making the purchases.

On the iPhone, go to the "iTunes Store" app. Click on "More" (the three dots). Go to Purchased -> Music

At the very top you may have "Recent Purchases". Click on that and you can choose to "Download All" in the upper right.

Anything older that's not on that list will be in the previous screen where you can click on each artist name and download either the full album or individual tracks

Lost music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.