Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

15.6 Update Issues

I am having issues with my iPhone 11 and the latest iOS update 15.6. Is anyone else experiencing issues with the internet and iMessage as a result of the update? How do I revert back to the previous iOS until the issues are resolved?

Posted on Aug 1, 2022 9:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2022 1:48 PM

Bemattox wrote:

I am having issues with my iPhone 11 and the latest iOS update 15.6. Is anyone else experiencing issues with the internet and iMessage as a result of the update? How do I revert back to the previous iOS until the issues are resolved?

Downgrading isn't supported by Apple.

IF you would like help here, then explain in details the issue you're having.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2022 1:48 PM in response to Bemattox

Bemattox wrote:

Downgrading isn't supported by Apple.

IF you would like help here, then explain in details the issue you're having.

Aug 4, 2022 4:17 AM in response to Bemattox

My iPhone 6s Plus that worked just fine till now is behaving annoyingly after upgrading to iOS 15.6. So is the iPad 6th gen of my wife. Her phone, a still fine 6s, is eating battery life very fast.

Internet pages are repeatedly loading, again and again. Trying to scroll or search within a webpage is very frustrating.

Upgrading my iPad Air 4 was failing for the first time, because a error occurred getting the update. After a few days, I still getting messages about my update. No download and thus no update. This is my fortune, because I don’t like my iPad behaving badly after upgrading without a possibility to undo it.

Aug 10, 2022 3:20 PM in response to Johannesz

Johannesz wrote: "My iPhone 6s Plus that worked just fine till now is behaving annoyingly after upgrading to iOS 15.6. So is the iPad 6th gen of my wife. Her phone, a still fine 6s, is eating battery life very fast..."

Johannesz ~ For each of those two iPhones...

Does it still have its original battery?

And what's the Maximum Capacity % here?...

Settings > Battery > Battery Health

õ¿õ¬

15.6 Update Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.