Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail won't send from iPad or iPhone to a company account

Mail works perfectly on my Mac Mini but neither my iPhone or iPad will send mail from my company address (i.e., "name@company.ca" NEVER works.

Just re-entered my settings again and tried sending from my iPad to my iCloud account. Ipad returned an error, saying server rejected the recipient.

I know the settings are the same. For some reason my incoming mail is IMAP and outgoind is SMTP. Otherwise no idea what's going on.

Any help appreciated.

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 1, 2022 10:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2022 3:08 AM

IMAP is often used for incoming mail, while SMTP is used for outgoing mail. As described, this is likely to be correct.

You may need to contact your company IT Team to verify the correct IMAP/SMTP port and authentication settings for your email account. This information may have to be entered manually.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2022 3:08 AM in response to stufromhalifax

IMAP is often used for incoming mail, while SMTP is used for outgoing mail. As described, this is likely to be correct.

You may need to contact your company IT Team to verify the correct IMAP/SMTP port and authentication settings for your email account. This information may have to be entered manually.

Mail won't send from iPad or iPhone to a company account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.