Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleCare+ Claim

I put an claim in for my son's iPad and put in accidental damage as the reason. When I got my receipt for the replacement it said cracks. There isn't a crack. They screen is fully white with black lines. Is there going to be a problem with the claim?

iPad

Posted on Aug 2, 2022 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2022 9:05 AM

Hello nap3115,

I highly doubt it. Apple Technicians are training to look for display anomalies very closely. You may not have noticed a crack, but perhaps they did. Or, perhaps that was just the only way to classify it due to the black and white lines.

Either way, Apple does not replace screens for iPads. It's a device replacement, like for like.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2022 9:05 AM in response to nap3115

Hello nap3115,

I highly doubt it. Apple Technicians are training to look for display anomalies very closely. You may not have noticed a crack, but perhaps they did. Or, perhaps that was just the only way to classify it due to the black and white lines.

Either way, Apple does not replace screens for iPads. It's a device replacement, like for like.

AppleCare+ Claim

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.