Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am having huge difficulty connecting my Epson L3151 to my MacBook Air 2020 M1

How do easily load my Epson L3151 on to my MacBook Air 202 M1

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 5:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 7:10 AM

Hi,

This does not appear to be a printer supporting the driverless AirPrint technology, so a driver would be needed for a USB or a wireless (Wi-Fi) connection.

Have you tried the latest printer driver from Epson?

https://www.epson.eu/en_EU/support/sc/epson-l3151/s/s2204?selected-tab=&selected-os=macOS+12+%28Monterey%29&selected-lang=en

Different regions may offer different drivers.

Generally speaking, when downloading drivers, make sure that it is an official site of a printer manufacturer (or download from Apple, if applicable).

If necessary, you may want to try a printing system reset.

Reset the printing system on your Mac to solve a problem – Apple Support (UK)

Add a printer to your printer list so you can use it on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

If you have tried USB without success, you could perhaps carry out a test with a wireless connection to a Wi-Fi router, or vice versa.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2022 7:10 AM in response to StuartEricson

Hi,

This does not appear to be a printer supporting the driverless AirPrint technology, so a driver would be needed for a USB or a wireless (Wi-Fi) connection.

Have you tried the latest printer driver from Epson?

https://www.epson.eu/en_EU/support/sc/epson-l3151/s/s2204?selected-tab=&selected-os=macOS+12+%28Monterey%29&selected-lang=en

Different regions may offer different drivers.

Generally speaking, when downloading drivers, make sure that it is an official site of a printer manufacturer (or download from Apple, if applicable).

If necessary, you may want to try a printing system reset.

Reset the printing system on your Mac to solve a problem – Apple Support (UK)

Add a printer to your printer list so you can use it on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

If you have tried USB without success, you could perhaps carry out a test with a wireless connection to a Wi-Fi router, or vice versa.

I am having huge difficulty connecting my Epson L3151 to my MacBook Air 2020 M1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.