Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

GAME PURCHASE REFUND

My little sister was playing Brawl Stars on my device. She clicked on the button to buy game resources, and entered my bank card details when I was in another room. I submitted a refund request on the site: (reportaproblem.apple.com) but nothing happened, please help!
Order number: MM23GK4QD0
Purchase date: August 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 9:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 10:38 AM

Apple considers all sales final. Refunds are given on a case-by-case, exception basis. If Apple has decided you don't meet their criteria for a refund, there's not much you can do. You can use the "Get Support" link at the top right of every page in these forums and reach out to Apple and see if you can explain the situation in more detail. However, as the account holder, any charges made to your iTunes account are your responsibility, even if you did let your sister use your phone.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2022 10:38 AM in response to Qawsedzxsdwe

Apple considers all sales final. Refunds are given on a case-by-case, exception basis. If Apple has decided you don't meet their criteria for a refund, there's not much you can do. You can use the "Get Support" link at the top right of every page in these forums and reach out to Apple and see if you can explain the situation in more detail. However, as the account holder, any charges made to your iTunes account are your responsibility, even if you did let your sister use your phone.

GAME PURCHASE REFUND

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.