Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPod Pro

Hello friends.

I got new AirPod Pro and it doesn’t announce notifications while I’m listening music. I checked boxes for notification announcement and did everything in settings but still nothing. Any tip? I got iPhone 6S

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 10:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 11:05 AM

Announce notifications with Siri on AirPods or Beats - Apple Support

If you don’t hear Siri announcements

If you don’t hear Siri announce your notifications, try these steps:

1. Make sure that you're using a compatible device.
  2. Make sure that your AirPods or your compatible Beats headphones are paired to your device in Settings > Bluetooth.
  3. Go to Settings > Notifications > Announce Notifications and make sure that Announce Notifications is turned on.
  4. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is locked and its screen is dark. Siri doesn't announce messages if you're using your device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2022 11:05 AM in response to Vladimmerr

Announce notifications with Siri on AirPods or Beats - Apple Support

If you don’t hear Siri announcements

If you don’t hear Siri announce your notifications, try these steps:

1. Make sure that you're using a compatible device.
  2. Make sure that your AirPods or your compatible Beats headphones are paired to your device in Settings > Bluetooth.
  3. Go to Settings > Notifications > Announce Notifications and make sure that Announce Notifications is turned on.
  4. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is locked and its screen is dark. Siri doesn't announce messages if you're using your device.

AirPod Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.