Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 12 lagged

so i was in facetime with some one and as i was about to share my screen my iphoen starts vibrating and showing the incoming call icon , but nothing happened from there my phone is not able to open any apps, shut down or reset, i tried and ask siri to opne settings but she couldnt do anything, sometime it locks the screen but im able to put my password but it jsut stays the same

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 7:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 7:18 PM

edgarvarela1395 Said:

"iphone 12 lagged: so i was in facetime with some one and as i was about to share my screen my iphoen starts vibrating and showing the incoming call icon , but nothing happened[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting a Lagging iPhone:

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2022 7:18 PM in response to edgarvarela1395

edgarvarela1395 Said:

"iphone 12 lagged: so i was in facetime with some one and as i was about to share my screen my iphoen starts vibrating and showing the incoming call icon , but nothing happened[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting a Lagging iPhone:

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

Aug 3, 2022 7:11 PM in response to edgarvarela1395

edgarvarela1395 wrote:

so i was in facetime with some one and as i was about to share my screen my iphoen starts vibrating and showing the incoming call icon , but nothing happened from there my phone is not able to open any apps, shut down or reset, i tried and ask siri to opne settings but she couldnt do anything, sometime it locks the screen but im able to put my password but it jsut stays the same

If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen / stuck

If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

iphone 12 lagged

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.