Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 won't connect to Wifi or Bluetooth

My iPhone 12 shuts down spontaneously and when it comes back on, my ability to use Wifi or Bluetooth is gone. I tried resetting the network connections, resetting all connections, turning it off and on many times. So I decided to reset and wipe the entire phone, the phone will not let me do that. It won't accept the password.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 9:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 2:15 PM

Jeff Stepper wrote:

My iPhone 12 shuts down spontaneously and when it comes back on, my ability to use Wifi or Bluetooth is gone. I tried resetting the network connections, resetting all connections, turning it off and on many times. So I decided to reset and wipe the entire phone, the phone will not let me do that. It won't accept the password.

IF you wipe the phone as new and not backup and you still can't connect then it is a hardware issue. Take it in to the nearest Apple or authorized Apple dealer in your city.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2022 2:15 PM in response to Jeff Stepper

Jeff Stepper wrote:

IF you wipe the phone as new and not backup and you still can't connect then it is a hardware issue. Take it in to the nearest Apple or authorized Apple dealer in your city.

iPhone 12 won't connect to Wifi or Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.