Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pink dots and lines on lens

I've just noticed that my lens on my camera has pink lines and dots on the lens and when zoom it gets really bad surely apple should be fixing this for free as I've never had this problem on any of my other iphones I've had in the past.

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 10:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 12:59 AM

Almost impossible to tell what that is, but if it is a material defect inside the warranty period you should be able to get it fixed for free.

iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

Or

Contact - Official Apple Support

Anything other than Screen or Battery may be a replacement phone and the price is in the article under "Other damage"

See also:  Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2022 12:59 AM in response to Bigwillbo

Almost impossible to tell what that is, but if it is a material defect inside the warranty period you should be able to get it fixed for free.

iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

Or

Contact - Official Apple Support

Anything other than Screen or Battery may be a replacement phone and the price is in the article under "Other damage"

See also:  Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

Pink dots and lines on lens

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.