Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the apple complaint department contact information?

What is the complaint department contact information for Apple? I purchased an iPhone 13 pro max a month ago and already have had several hardware issues with it but the village point apple store won’t replace my iPhone in-store even though I have apple care coverage and I’m covered under the limited warranty. There’s no physical damage to the phone so perhaps this was a pre-assembly/pre-boxing issue. Regardless, the Genius Bar geniuses cannot replace my phone without sending it in for repair for the camera issue first. The one of 3 other unrelated hardware issues. I would rather deal with the odds of a new equivalent phone that I paid for.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 12:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 12:56 AM

You cannot expect instant replacement unless you paid for AppleCare+. They are entitled to send it away for investigation in most countries.

You should reach out to Apple Support directly. You should be able to reach them here

Contact - Official Apple Support

or phone numbers

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

What is the apple complaint department contact information?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.