Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is it possible to avoid gravel roads on Apple maps?

I want to avoid gravel and unpaved roads when I use Apple maps. Is it possible to avoid these roads?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 9:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 9:56 PM

Alex1360 Said:

"is it possible to avoid gravel roads on Apple maps?: I want to avoid gravel and unpaved roads when I use Apple maps. Is it possible to avoid these roads?"

-------

No. This is not possible. So, recommend it to Apple:

A. Give Apple Feedback:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all began after installing an update. Include the URL of this post
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

B. Report Errors to Apple:

If something does not look as it should, then report it to Apple: Report a Problem with Maps on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2022 9:56 PM in response to Alex1360

Alex1360 Said:

"is it possible to avoid gravel roads on Apple maps?: I want to avoid gravel and unpaved roads when I use Apple maps. Is it possible to avoid these roads?"

-------

No. This is not possible. So, recommend it to Apple:

A. Give Apple Feedback:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all began after installing an update. Include the URL of this post
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

B. Report Errors to Apple:

If something does not look as it should, then report it to Apple: Report a Problem with Maps on Mac - Apple Support

is it possible to avoid gravel roads on Apple maps?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.