Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding shipping address error

Hi, I can’t add shipping address, when I’m trying I’m getting this error, before I had different address and every thing was all right I just deleted an old one and tried to add a new one and I can’t I have change my addresses everywhere else, a have a problem only with this one settings>name>payment&shipping, any ideas ? Thanks.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 10:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 10:39 AM

Try this:

Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com

-> edit your billing addres.

To change the billing address you can do (macOS & Windows OS) via iTunes

Start Music -> Click on iTunes -> side bar click iTunes Store -> go to Account (top bar) -> View Account -> Sign in -> Apple ID Summary -> Billing Address -> Edit.

(iPhone & iPad) Go to -> Settings -> tap your Profile -> Payment and shipping -> Change Address.

Edit the Address -> tap Done.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2022 10:39 AM in response to jaroslaw161

Try this:

Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com

-> edit your billing addres.

To change the billing address you can do (macOS & Windows OS) via iTunes

Start Music -> Click on iTunes -> side bar click iTunes Store -> go to Account (top bar) -> View Account -> Sign in -> Apple ID Summary -> Billing Address -> Edit.

(iPhone & iPad) Go to -> Settings -> tap your Profile -> Payment and shipping -> Change Address.

Edit the Address -> tap Done.

Adding shipping address error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.