Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMac is not allowing wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to connect

have an Imac that wont allow the wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to connect! it stall's at the request screen to connect to both but both are on!!! Will not boot to OS. Can I use a wired keyboard and wired mouse to allow th OS to start??

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iMac (24-inch, M1, 2021, 2 ports)

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 1:27 PM

11 replies

Aug 9, 2022 1:34 PM in response to dialabrain

No it's not an M1.....its from 2007-2008. I am able to use a regular KB but what Apple uses is some what foggy to me. Yes, I am not an avid fan of Apple and this really bothers me!!! So I was able to find and install OS X for this little beast, but now all it does is go to the Apple logo and spin a small wheel. I have read that something else may be wrong but being in a very hard to open case I dont want to break it ! I did install the correct OS, before you ask, that was posted for this machine. Model A1225

Aug 9, 2022 1:35 PM in response to den.thed

No it's not an M1.....its from 2007-2008. I am able to use a regular KB but what Apple uses is some what foggy to me. Yes, I am not an avid fan of Apple and this really bothers me!!! So I was able to find and install OS X for this little beast, but now all it does is go to the Apple logo and spin a small wheel. I have read that something else may be wrong but being in a very hard to open case I dont want to break it ! I did install the correct OS, before you ask, that was posted for this machine. Model A1225

iMac is not allowing wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.