Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Drop Mail

Hi,

I’ve just selected to use Drop Mail on my iPhone Mail to send an email which had large files on there. However, I cannot see where this mail has gone. It’s not in my outbox, sent messages or drafts. The recipient has also not received it.

I do not have an iCloud email address set up or used Drop Mail before. I do have iCloud though but not sure how to recover this from there or if that’s even possible. How do I find this mail I just tried to send as it took me a long time typing it up?

thanks

iPhone 6, iOS 11

Posted on Aug 6, 2022 1:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2022 4:39 AM

About Mail Drop: Add an email attachment in Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Mail Drop limits: Mail Drop limits - Apple Support

When you hit send, Mail will upload the file into iCloud for sharing then send the message with the attached file/link. Go to Window > Activity in Mail to see the progress.

3 replies

Drop Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.