Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't delete some things from my iPhone Calendar that are not seen on my MacBook

I sometimes input a calendar event and then the even changes. I list everything under work because it allows me to set up alerts. If I go to my MacBook, I can delete them but they STILL show up on my iPhone, even months later, in the same slot. So then I have to put in another calendar event to ignore the first one, but it would be nice if I could just delete it. There is no delete option. Very frustrating. I can't change it from work. The only thing that clicks open is the alert ( and I can change to none) And I can see that I sent myself the invitation but when I click that, it is just a jumble of letters in upper and lower case after a /, which allows me to email or text or $pay that entity. Ugh! Very frustrating. I even got a new phone (not because of this) and it will. not. go. away.

iPhone 13

Posted on Aug 6, 2022 5:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2022 1:00 AM

Calendars don't sync between iPhone and Mac. What syncs is the email account that stores your events?

Where is the calendar events stored on your iPhone? Please add the email account, that's it.

See the iPhone and Mac Calendar Pics below

When you add events to the Calendar it gets added to the Default Calendar set on your device.

See the pic below

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2022 1:00 AM in response to Ayannafromfl

Calendars don't sync between iPhone and Mac. What syncs is the email account that stores your events?

Where is the calendar events stored on your iPhone? Please add the email account, that's it.

See the iPhone and Mac Calendar Pics below

When you add events to the Calendar it gets added to the Default Calendar set on your device.

See the pic below

I can't delete some things from my iPhone Calendar that are not seen on my MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.