Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stop my iPhone photos from going to my iPad??

Hello ,, I would like my camera to stop sharing the pictures I take with my iPad. Is there any way to do that? Thank you 😊

iPhone 12

Posted on Aug 7, 2022 4:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2022 8:07 PM

I understand that you would like the pictures that you take with your iPad to remain on your iPad and not show up on your iPhone. IF this is correct, then on your iPad, open Settings ➡️ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➡️ iCloud ➡️ Photos: Set this to OFF. This action will not sync any of your iPad photos with your iPhone. One thing to note and that is that none of your iPhone photos will be shared on your iPad as well. And lastly, this action will not backup your photos on your iPad to iCloud.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2022 8:07 PM in response to Lollamtnbutterfly

I understand that you would like the pictures that you take with your iPad to remain on your iPad and not show up on your iPhone. IF this is correct, then on your iPad, open Settings ➡️ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➡️ iCloud ➡️ Photos: Set this to OFF. This action will not sync any of your iPad photos with your iPhone. One thing to note and that is that none of your iPhone photos will be shared on your iPad as well. And lastly, this action will not backup your photos on your iPad to iCloud.

Axel F.

Stop my iPhone photos from going to my iPad??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.