Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notification on Mail

Is there anyone know what is this means for ? since i can't find any information about that notification.

iPhone

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 5:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 6:48 AM

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2022 6:48 AM in response to natanael224

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

Aug 10, 2022 6:52 AM in response to natanael224

Do you want to say you do not have an exchange account added to your iOS mail app?

Is this All inbox?

Looks like a 6-month-old email!

Which Inbox have you opened?

With the limited information that you have provided, It is hard to even guess the problems faced by you. 

You may get faster and better responses to your query by --> Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple ...

Please re-post with detail so that someone else can help.

Aug 10, 2022 7:02 AM in response to SravanKrA

Sorry for your trouble to answer my question. I just had the right answer regarding my question about the notification "Found in (mail) inbox". Every message in a thread that was moved to a different mailbox will be noted by that information.

And sorry again for my little information, since this question occured from our user and required me to looking the right answer immediately.

Notification on Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.