Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 Pro Max repair

Greetings everyone at apple,

On the 8th of August, this past Monday, I sent my iPhone in through the the mail-in repair for an issue that was pertaining to the issue where my iPhone has very frequent no service / cellular signal malfunction. The secondary issue was the cellular internet , the issue is also grandfathered into the cellular no service/signal issue.

Fast forward to August 12th Friday, today, I have received my phone back from the repair center where , upon my knowledge when an issue as mentioned above were to occur, apple would usually replace the entire device under the 1 year limited warranty from the date or purchase/activation. What happened at the repair center, was rather odd. The technician,instead of replacing the entire device , replaced the iPhone 13 pro max rear system , retained the original display? and the original camera module?.

Apple support, I am really confused and I actually feel deceived . I need help to know if this is a correct procedure for apple to repair iPhones . I hope my enquiry can be answered

Best Regards

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 8:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 8:56 AM

Get live expert assistance by contacting Customer Support by phone or chat:

Similar questions

1 reply

iPhone 13 Pro Max repair

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.