Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple is not helping customer

I bought a new iPhone 14 pro max 3 months ago. Front Phone camera is not working and Apple Store is saying that Apple will repair the phone. I am asking Apple to replace the phone with a new phone because I don’t want to accept the repaired phone. I always expected that Apple gives the best service to customer especially if the phone is under warranty.

Posted on Mar 31, 2023 7:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2023 9:14 PM

Apple is helping, you just don’t like it, big difference. They are following their limited warranty offers, why replace an entire phone when they can fix the small part that is defective?

If your 3 month old brand new car rear camera has a defect covered under warranty they would service the camera, not replace it with a brand new car.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2023 9:14 PM in response to Anujbadluckcustomer

Apple is helping, you just don’t like it, big difference. They are following their limited warranty offers, why replace an entire phone when they can fix the small part that is defective?

If your 3 month old brand new car rear camera has a defect covered under warranty they would service the camera, not replace it with a brand new car.

Mar 31, 2023 10:39 PM in response to shoeluvr13

You can't compare car and mobile phone both are different animals.

You can compare phone with any small device in your home. If you buy a blender and blender stopped working due to any minor issue then the company will replace the device or company will repair the device. According to me, company will offer you the new device.

Apple is not helping customer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.