Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID Password

osx Monterey has suggested that i change my appleid password. I'm happy to oblige but when I get to suggest a new password I would like osx to suggest an 18+ digit password . . . but it doesn't.

why doesn't osx suggest a long 18+ digit password?? it does for everything else!!

MacBook Pro

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 3:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 8:55 AM

We are mostly users like you, not Apple employees, so we don't no why the software was written that way.

If you want to, you can send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem or a suggestion for change. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem/suggested change solved sooner. Pick the closest topic you can find.

Click here to send Feedback   -

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2022 8:55 AM in response to siledwards

We are mostly users like you, not Apple employees, so we don't no why the software was written that way.

If you want to, you can send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem or a suggestion for change. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem/suggested change solved sooner. Pick the closest topic you can find.

Click here to send Feedback   -

Apple ID Password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.