Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

watch voice feedback quit working

The voice feedback while using the workout app quit working. When I start the workout app there is a 3 second countdown with a beep as each second ticks away. While there is a visible countdown there is no audible beeps sounding anymore. The mile completion which is the most important feature that I need while running has quit announcing. I have gone into watch 1. Setting 2. Workout scrolled down to 3. Voice feedback and it is turned on.

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 9:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 9:44 AM

I figured it out on my own. I had the mute feature on. To see what your mute setting is set at press the crown to bring up the watch face. Swipe up. Displayed will be several features such as the percent your watch is charged to. Look for a BELL icon. If it is red with a slash across it you watch is on MUTE. Tap the icon and it should appear as a bell and be gray. Go into your workout app and start one of the modes. When the countdown starts there should be the beeps that are audible. If you only want to hear your mile announcement and not the countdown just tap the workout app selected twice when starting the selected type of workout and the countdown will be avoided and app will go straight into timed mode.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2022 9:44 AM in response to Dpwwo

I figured it out on my own. I had the mute feature on. To see what your mute setting is set at press the crown to bring up the watch face. Swipe up. Displayed will be several features such as the percent your watch is charged to. Look for a BELL icon. If it is red with a slash across it you watch is on MUTE. Tap the icon and it should appear as a bell and be gray. Go into your workout app and start one of the modes. When the countdown starts there should be the beeps that are audible. If you only want to hear your mile announcement and not the countdown just tap the workout app selected twice when starting the selected type of workout and the countdown will be avoided and app will go straight into timed mode.

watch voice feedback quit working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.