Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

interactive pdf attached to email is selected in a box when links are tried rather than a document

Before, when I had an interactive PDF attached to an email, it would display full page, I could click on it to open the pdf in mail, and then access the links in the PDF. I updated my OS to Monterey. Now when I attach the same interactive PDF, when I click on the pdf in the email, it selects the whole page like it is text. I cannot view it with the interactive links.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 1:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 3:48 PM

Double-click to open it.

There may be a way to disable the live text feature. I do t know if that will bring back your ability to activate the hyperlinks.

1 reply

interactive pdf attached to email is selected in a box when links are tried rather than a document

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.