Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Roblox Not Blocked By Screen Time

My daughter has the latest iPad 9, 2021, with IOS-15. I have set up Screen Time and it works great, EXCEPT: it won’t block Roblox.

Please let me know what steps to use to resolve this.

THANKS!

iPad

Posted on Aug 15, 2022 8:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 12:02 PM

Hi there, MailManX,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities about your daughter's Screen Time performance. To help us isolate the issue, we would suggest going through the steps below:

1. Backup her iPad and game data: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
  2. Delete the app from his iPad after that and restart your devices: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
  3. Install the app back on to the iPad and set parental controls once more.

If that doesn’t help, turn off Screen Time and parental controls on the iPad in Settings > Screen Time. Restart once more and turn them back on and set it up: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Don't hesitate to let use now if the issue continues.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2022 12:02 PM in response to MailManX

Hi there, MailManX,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities about your daughter's Screen Time performance. To help us isolate the issue, we would suggest going through the steps below:

1. Backup her iPad and game data: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
  2. Delete the app from his iPad after that and restart your devices: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
  3. Install the app back on to the iPad and set parental controls once more.

If that doesn’t help, turn off Screen Time and parental controls on the iPad in Settings > Screen Time. Restart once more and turn them back on and set it up: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Don't hesitate to let use now if the issue continues.

Cheers!

Roblox Not Blocked By Screen Time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.