Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic downloads fail after upgrade to macsOS Monterey 12.5

Hi newbie here,

Just updated OS.

All works ok except downloaded Logic files fail to install.

Loads of free SSD space.

Had a quick look in 'Permissions' and "File Access"

Chees, TIA

TA

MacBook Air

Posted on Aug 15, 2022 9:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 11:42 PM

Hey there!

It sounds like you’re already aware of:

If you can't install additional content for Logic Pro and MainStage - Apple Support

I searched a little bit and maybe found some useful info, (Other than trying another network, reinstalling the app, etc.) . A few sources, strangely, says to update or remove Garage Band/restart. Not sure the merit of that, but thought I’d put that out there ).

Good luck!

Similar questions

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2022 11:42 PM in response to Tone_Arranger

Hey there!

It sounds like you’re already aware of:

If you can't install additional content for Logic Pro and MainStage - Apple Support

I searched a little bit and maybe found some useful info, (Other than trying another network, reinstalling the app, etc.) . A few sources, strangely, says to update or remove Garage Band/restart. Not sure the merit of that, but thought I’d put that out there ).

Good luck!

Aug 16, 2022 3:45 PM in response to Tone_Arranger

Give this a try: boot into Safe Mode according to How to use safe mode on your Mac and test to see if the problem persists. Reboot normally and test again.

NOTE: Safe Mode boot can take up to 3 - 5 minutes as it's doing the following; 

• Verifies your startup disk and attempts to repair directory issues, if needed

• Loads only required kernel extensions (prevents 3rd party kernel/extensions from loading)

• Prevents Startup Items and Login Items from opening automatically

• Disables user-installed fonts 

• Deletes font caches, kernel cache, and other system cache files

Logic downloads fail after upgrade to macsOS Monterey 12.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.