Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blocked sender with unblocked sender in email

Lately, after blocking a number of unwanted senders, I've started receiving emails from them as the sender with another sender address that isn't blocked. So, it looks like the message gets through anyway.

I guess they figured out what was happening so started pairing with a new sender. Other than blocking the second sender, is there any way to block an email if either of senders is blocked?

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 12:49 PM

3 replies

Aug 19, 2022 7:06 AM in response to PRP_53

It seems to me the "Blocked Sender" designation doesn't do much that helps protect us. Perhaps I'm wishing for more than is possible, but can't Apple tweak Mail such that any message from a sender that we (users) have designated a "Blocked Sender" automatically goes to a MailBox labeled "Blocked Senders." Then we could just trash them without worrying about it. Even better, Apple could just trash any message from a blocked sender in iCloud and it wouldn't even reach us. These may be drachonian measures but the current system is falling apart -- Apple needs to do something to help us.

Blocked sender with unblocked sender in email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.