Newsroom Update

This fall, AirPods software updates will transform the way users respond to Siri, take calls, and immerse themselves in their favorite games. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirPod Pro Ear Tip Replacement Will Not Fit

I have bought two sets of replacement ear tips for my AirPod Pros, one Apple and one third party, and neither one will fit on my AirPod Pros. The set that came with the AirPod Pros also won't fit and several of them cracked and broke when I tried to put them on. I need replacements that will fit or new AirPod Pros.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 4:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2022 8:28 AM

The first thing I tried was cleaning them. And if Apple replacements that came with the airpods don't work, apple should be helping me replace them.

3 replies

Aug 17, 2022 8:44 AM in response to jtownsel1

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having issues.

Could you clarify how the Ear Tips do not fit? If they are the Apple Ear Tip replacements, and not third-party, they have no choice but to fit, as they were specifically designed for that product.

Have you confirmed you are placing the Ear Tips correctly on the AirPods?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pf8TbVaggu8

Aug 16, 2022 10:33 PM in response to jtownsel1

jtownsel1 Said:

"My AirPod Pro Ear Tip Replacement Will Not Fit: I have bought two sets of replacement ear tips for my AirPod Pros, one Apple and one third party, and neither one will fit on my AirPod Pros. The set that came with the AirPod Pros also won't fit and several of them cracked and broke when I tried to put them on. I need replacements that will fit or new AirPod Pros."

-------

Getting the Correct EarPods:

A. Start By Cleaning your AirPods:

Go Here: How to Clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

No success?...

B. Use Another EarPod Set:

Try another third-party, if Apple and the current third-party is unsuccessful.

My AirPod Pro Ear Tip Replacement Will Not Fit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.