Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Quick question. Trying to synch 24"Mac playlist with iPhoneSE2. Message on Mac is to turn OFF Cloud Music Library. How do I do this???

Trying to synch 24"Mac playlist with iPhoneSE2. Message on Mac is to turn OFF Cloud Music Library. How do I do this???

Posted on Aug 18, 2022 8:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2022 8:34 AM

See the description in Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support but turn Sync Library AKA iCloud Music Library off, rather than on. That said if you have an Apple Music or iTunes Match subscription you would normally turn it on in your library and your device so that changes you may in one place automatically sync to the other over the air.

tt2

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2022 8:34 AM in response to SimpleQuestions47

See the description in Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support but turn Sync Library AKA iCloud Music Library off, rather than on. That said if you have an Apple Music or iTunes Match subscription you would normally turn it on in your library and your device so that changes you may in one place automatically sync to the other over the air.

tt2

Quick question. Trying to synch 24"Mac playlist with iPhoneSE2. Message on Mac is to turn OFF Cloud Music Library. How do I do this???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.