Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 11 Pro Max has issues when using Bluetooth

My phone (11 pro max) has issues when using Bluetooth. It only happens occasionally so it’s not a huge deal more of an annoyance but when I connect through Bluetooth and try to play music (through Spotify or Apple Music) it’ll play through the Bluetooth device for a few seconds before reverting back to my phone as if I’m not connected.

This happens with my headphones, Alexa speaker, and my car. My phone says it’s connected still even when it’s not working. It doesn’t matter how many times I forget the device and set it up again or even restart my phone the only solution I’ve found is to wait a few hours and then eventually it starts to work again as it’s supposed to.

Honestly, not sure what else to try but I’ve noticed it happening more frequently lately and I use the Bluetooth feature every day so if anyone has a fix for this I’d appreciate it!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 21, 2022 11:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2022 10:59 AM

Hello,

Hmm, I guess that it could be due to wireless interference. See if this helps:

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference

Good luck.

1 reply

My iPhone 11 Pro Max has issues when using Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.