Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing emails between my phone and PC

When I delete an email from my Laptop, it is not deleted from my Iphone XR emails. How do I sync my Laptop Windows and my Iphone XR emails? Thank you for your support

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 3:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 4:02 AM

Emails are not synced between devices.

They are synced with the email client server. If you have the same email account on multiple devices each device connects to the server through the internet individually.

An action on one is replicated on others automatically through the server if you have configured your email using IMAP. iOS mail app uses IMAP by default.

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2022 4:02 AM in response to Previa91

Emails are not synced between devices.

They are synced with the email client server. If you have the same email account on multiple devices each device connects to the server through the internet individually.

An action on one is replicated on others automatically through the server if you have configured your email using IMAP. iOS mail app uses IMAP by default.

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

Syncing emails between my phone and PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.