Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone XR with latest update 15.6.1 freeze when sharing from any app

Hi All,

My Iphone XR freezes whenever I try to share from any app. After restarting the device it start working fine for few days but after again it start freezing.

thanks

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 11:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 11:42 PM

ran2806 Said:

"Iphone XR with latest update 15.6.1 freeze when sharing from any app: Hi All, My Iphone XR freezes whenever I try to share from any app. After restarting the device it start working fine for few days but after again it start freezing. thanks"

-------

Troubleshooting a Frozen iPhone:

Start with a Force Restart:

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2022 11:42 PM in response to ran2806

ran2806 Said:

"Iphone XR with latest update 15.6.1 freeze when sharing from any app: Hi All, My Iphone XR freezes whenever I try to share from any app. After restarting the device it start working fine for few days but after again it start freezing. thanks"

-------

Troubleshooting a Frozen iPhone:

Start with a Force Restart:

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

Aug 23, 2022 11:43 PM in response to ran2806

ran2806 Said:

-------

Give Apple Feedback:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all began after installing an update. Include the URL of this post
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Iphone XR with latest update 15.6.1 freeze when sharing from any app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.