Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does the App Store keep asking me to sign into my Apple ID only when im trying to update a app.

what is a solution for this really annoying bug with the app store always asking me to sign into my Apple ID when im already signed in and only asks for me to provide the password but always says the verification failed and the Apple ID and password are incorrect. This only happens when im trying to update a app it’s absolutely the most annoying thing please help. Also I’ve tried to turn off Face ID and passcode associated with the App Store and have tried logging out and logging back in but again i have no problem logging out and logging back in but only when I try to update a app this verification process fails and I’ve also tried to do automatic updates and they don’t download. im not sure why that doesnt work either I’ve got iOS 15.6.1 running on iPad Pro 4th generation.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Aug 24, 2022 1:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2022 4:25 AM

See -> Require a password for App Store and iTunes purchases

Require a password for App Store and iTunes purchases - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

Why does the App Store keep asking me to sign into my Apple ID only when im trying to update a app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.