Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Data leak

All of my important passwords including Snapchat, bank of Scotland, gmail etc. have shown up on a data leak and I cannot change my password. This happened after I updated my phone.

could I get some help please?

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 24, 2022 10:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2022 5:26 AM

If you need to change passwords for things like Snapchat and bank of Scotland, then go to their websites and change your password. In my experience, those links in the Security Recommendations for 'Change Password on Website' are pretty flakey.. Just go to the website in a normal browser.. on a computer or with your iPhone.. or if they have an app, see if you can change password using their app.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2022 5:26 AM in response to Katyoneill17

If you need to change passwords for things like Snapchat and bank of Scotland, then go to their websites and change your password. In my experience, those links in the Security Recommendations for 'Change Password on Website' are pretty flakey.. Just go to the website in a normal browser.. on a computer or with your iPhone.. or if they have an app, see if you can change password using their app.

Data leak

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.