Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to receive text messages

I’ve tried turning on iMessage and resetting network settings but I am not able to receive text messages from anyone.I just got the phone brand new and I was able to recieve texts for the first 2 Days but now it stopped completely please help

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 25, 2022 3:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2022 3:41 PM

Aaron6251 wrote:

I’ve tried turning on iMessage and resetting network settings but I am not able to receive text messages from anyone.I just got the phone brand new and I was able to recieve texts for the first 2 Days but now it stopped completely please help

Text message is a phone carrier feature, contact yours to see if they can resolve the issue.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2022 3:41 PM in response to Aaron6251

Aaron6251 wrote:

Text message is a phone carrier feature, contact yours to see if they can resolve the issue.

Unable to receive text messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.