Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a I Pod Classic 120GB and the back light is not working how and or where can I get it fixed, from NJ

I have a I Pod Classic 120GB and the back light is not working how and or where can I get it fixed, from NJ

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 7:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 9:46 AM

As far as I am aware Apple no longer provide repair services for iPod classic, but you may be able to find third party repair shops that do, or you could source the component if you want to try the repair yourself. If you have content on the iPod that isn't in your library see Recover media from an iPod - Apple Community before you go any further.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2022 9:46 AM in response to 812ou

As far as I am aware Apple no longer provide repair services for iPod classic, but you may be able to find third party repair shops that do, or you could source the component if you want to try the repair yourself. If you have content on the iPod that isn't in your library see Recover media from an iPod - Apple Community before you go any further.

tt2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.