📢 Newsroom Update

Apple Intelligence comes to iPhone, iPad, and Mac starting next month. Learn more >

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Plus. Learn more >

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple debuts iPhone 16 Pro and iPhone 16 Pro Max. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing “Add Cellular Plan Option” on my iPhone 11 (Single Sim + Esim)

Hello.I’m using iPhone 11 Pro. I have no idea why the option for Add Cellular Plan is not available. I can’t also use physical sim either because my sim card tray only support single sim. I contacted Apple support about this problem and they know nothing. I would appreciate it if someone could resolve this problem.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 10:31 AM

1 reply

Aug 28, 2022 9:18 AM in response to simonshinnyo

Hello simonshinnyo,

If you're looking to set up an eSIM on the iPhone, then this page can help: About eSIM on iPhone - Apple Support

There is some helpful info pertaining to using Dual SIM with eSIM in various regions to review, and see if any of it is applicable:

eSIM on iPhone is not offered in mainland China. In Hong Kong and Macao, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone SE (2nd and 3rd generation), and iPhone XS feature eSIM.

It'll also help to provide a few different options, see if any are helpful with setting it up. For example, "With iOS 13 and later, some carriers can assign a cellular plan for you to install. Contact your carrier for more information."

If you continue to have issues, you may try contacting your mobile carrier to see if they have further guidance.

Cheers.

Missing “Add Cellular Plan Option” on my iPhone 11 (Single Sim + Esim)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.