Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Clear iPad Safari History

I can not clear the safari history on an iPad, it is all gray, I've tried changing restriction, does not work. How do I clear the history when all else fails?

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 11:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 11:20 PM

Cbizi Said:

"Clear iPad Safari History: I can not clear the safari history on an iPad, it is all gray, I've tried changing restriction, does not work. How do I clear the history when all else fails?"

-------

Screen Time being the Culprit:

Is this not your iPhone? If this device is owned by, and managed by, someone else, then Screen Time may be enabled. So, have that person allow you to perform this.

Learn More here: Use Parental Controls on your Child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2022 11:20 PM in response to Cbizi

Cbizi Said:

"Clear iPad Safari History: I can not clear the safari history on an iPad, it is all gray, I've tried changing restriction, does not work. How do I clear the history when all else fails?"

-------

Screen Time being the Culprit:

Is this not your iPhone? If this device is owned by, and managed by, someone else, then Screen Time may be enabled. So, have that person allow you to perform this.

Learn More here: Use Parental Controls on your Child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Clear iPad Safari History

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.