You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have Apple TV and a subscription to AMC , but I can not watch ‘Better Call Saul with out paying for the episode. Why is that?

I have Apple TV and a subscription to AMC , but I can not watch ‘Better Call Saul with out paying for the episode. Why is that?

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 8:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2022 9:39 AM

Greetings Rickree, 

When streaming through your Apple TV hardware using a subscription, if this content is included with your subscription we’d expect that you have access to it. However, if the content is not available with your subscription or perhaps isn’t available in the AMC app as a whole or on tvOS, we’re going to recommend that you connect with the content provider, AMC, to find out why. 

It looks like AMC has a service called AMC+ and that may offer some additional content for you. Here’s a link to the help page for AMC+ - Support

Thanks. 

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 29, 2022 9:39 AM in response to Rickree

Greetings Rickree, 

When streaming through your Apple TV hardware using a subscription, if this content is included with your subscription we’d expect that you have access to it. However, if the content is not available with your subscription or perhaps isn’t available in the AMC app as a whole or on tvOS, we’re going to recommend that you connect with the content provider, AMC, to find out why. 

It looks like AMC has a service called AMC+ and that may offer some additional content for you. Here’s a link to the help page for AMC+ - Support

Thanks. 

Aug 29, 2022 11:08 AM in response to Rickree

AMC is different from AMC+. Please be precise.

Note that currently only part of season 6 is on AMC+. Prior seasons are on other streaming services. AMC+ further says: “Each episode of season 6 of Better Call Saul is available for a limited time only: for 30 days after they premiere (expiring at 11:59 pm ET). Then our license expires and the episode is no longer available to view On Demand on AMC+.”

(Same policy for AMC.)

That would mean currently 3 episodes there: S06E11, S06E12, S06E13.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.