Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I restart my iphone 13 pro, i uodate icloud and install the new version but still, i can’t use the reminder as the default list is completely empty:((

Hi, I restart my iphone 13 pro, i uodate icloud and install the new version but still, i can’t use the reminder as the default list is completely empty:(( please do help me.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 9:12 AM

1 reply

Aug 29, 2022 2:01 PM in response to kola290

Salutations kola290, 

Please go to Settings > Reminders and set the Default List to a different list and let us know if the issue persists. If you need to create a new list to set as default, let’s do that.

To create a new list you’d tap on Add List from the bottom right when you’re on the main Reminders page where you can see all your lists. 

This will let us know if the situation is isolated to specific list or the Reminders app as a whole.

Thanks. 

Hi, I restart my iphone 13 pro, i uodate icloud and install the new version but still, i can’t use the reminder as the default list is completely empty:((

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.