Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud and full iPhone storage

The situation is this - I have 11 pro IPhone 256gb. I started to miss 200GB of iCloud and signed up for 2TB. Now it won't sync my photos to iCloud. Already more than 4000 pieces, just can not make a backup copy. Writes that there is not enough memory in iCloud, but in fact 250GB of the phone is occupied, and the cloud is not used.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 11:52 AM

Similar questions

8 replies

Aug 29, 2022 6:13 AM in response to LD150

Well, what are you responsible for nonsense?

I CAN'T even manually sync! 4000 photos. And here is the night, recharging, Wi-Fi? If he writes that there is no place in icloud. And it is 2TB and only 250GB is occupied with the phone's memory.

I changed the settings and so and so. Both originals and optimized. And what is the difference and how is it related to icloud at all? 2tb empty, but writes that it is full.

iCloud and full iPhone storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.