Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Censored music

I've bought the explicit versions of some songs and they are being censored which is really frustrating. I have searched on the net and tried all the fixes but nothing is working! Im about ready to ditch all my Apple crap. Can anyone help with some USEFUL advice. (Yes, I HAVE bought the explicit versions). This happens on all my apple devices.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 7:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 7:23 PM

SphynxyDon Said:

"Censored music: I've bought the explicit versions of some songs and they are being censored which is really frustrating. I have searched on the net and tried all the fixes but nothing is working! Im about ready to ditch all my Apple crap. Can anyone help with some USEFUL advice. (Yes, I HAVE bought the explicit versions). This happens on all my apple devices."

-------

Disable Screen Time:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: Screen Time
  3. Tap: Turn Off Screen Time(so that it is greyed-out)
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2022 7:23 PM in response to SphynxyDon

SphynxyDon Said:

"Censored music: I've bought the explicit versions of some songs and they are being censored which is really frustrating. I have searched on the net and tried all the fixes but nothing is working! Im about ready to ditch all my Apple crap. Can anyone help with some USEFUL advice. (Yes, I HAVE bought the explicit versions). This happens on all my apple devices."

-------

Disable Screen Time:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: Screen Time
  3. Tap: Turn Off Screen Time(so that it is greyed-out)

Censored music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.