Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My husband changed phones I put his contacts on it and they ended up on my phone and my contacts disappeared I want my contacts back don’t know how to get them back

Lost my contacts husband got different phone his contacts ended up on mine my contacts disappeared

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 29, 2022 2:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2022 2:21 PM

Assuming the phones have different Apple IDs it's difficult to see how that happened.

Make sure in both phones that Settings (your name) at the top have different email addresses.

Then in your phone Settings, Mail, Accounts make sure the tekevant account has Contacts turned on.

After that you may need to recover your contacts by signing into icloud.com or whichever account you use in a browser and using the appropriate recovery process

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2022 2:21 PM in response to Fallen64apart

Assuming the phones have different Apple IDs it's difficult to see how that happened.

Make sure in both phones that Settings (your name) at the top have different email addresses.

Then in your phone Settings, Mail, Accounts make sure the tekevant account has Contacts turned on.

After that you may need to recover your contacts by signing into icloud.com or whichever account you use in a browser and using the appropriate recovery process

My husband changed phones I put his contacts on it and they ended up on my phone and my contacts disappeared I want my contacts back don’t know how to get them back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.