Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi Calling Issue

One of my company's employees' iphone 11 pro has had very poor connection which is on par for the users office location in our building, but even when wifi calling was switched on, the call quality was very spotty.

I've read on another forum that wifi calling does not activate if mobile network is an option. Is this true even while the connection is at its lowest?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 8:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 9:12 AM

DeskTech45 wrote:

One of my company's employees' iphone 11 pro has had very poor connection which is on par for the users office location in our building, but even when wifi calling was switched on, the call quality was very spotty.
I've read on another forum that wifi calling does not activate if mobile network is an option. Is this true even while the connection is at its lowest?

Make a call with Wi-Fi Calling - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2022 9:12 AM in response to DeskTech45

DeskTech45 wrote:

Make a call with Wi-Fi Calling - Apple Support

Wifi Calling Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.