Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trackpad Stability Control for Tremors/Shaky Hands

Will you please add an Accessibility option for stability in Trackpad Controls? I have MS and the unfortunate tremor that often comes with it. Using the trackpad on my Macbook can be extremely frustrating when I'm trying to select a menu item, or especially when trying to click twice on an item, because my fingers often can't stay still.

Please add stability or shaking control as an Accessibility option for the trackpad.

Millions of people suffer from different types of tremors.

https://www.ninds.nih.gov/tremor-fact-sheet

Thank you.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 9:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 1:18 PM

That's a great idea but the correct place to make a suggestion is here: Feedback - macOS - Apple

This is just a user-to-user technical support site so Apple won't see it here.

I have reason to believe Apple reads all product feedback. Submitting it as clearly as you just did increases the likelihood they will address it.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2022 1:18 PM in response to buzolich

That's a great idea but the correct place to make a suggestion is here: Feedback - macOS - Apple

This is just a user-to-user technical support site so Apple won't see it here.

I have reason to believe Apple reads all product feedback. Submitting it as clearly as you just did increases the likelihood they will address it.

Trackpad Stability Control for Tremors/Shaky Hands

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.