Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i request icloud unlock ?

My mother passed away Two years ago. I can't use her iphone .

How do i request icloud unlock?

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 1, 2022 3:28 AM

4 replies

Sep 2, 2022 3:59 AM in response to fortune35

You need te read start here:

Request access with a court order or other legal documentation

In the U.S. and other locales, you can request access to a deceased person’s Apple ID and data with a court order that names you as the rightful inheritor of your loved one’s personal information. In some jurisdictions, such as France, Germany, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand, alternative documentation and process instead of a court order are accepted.

Where applicable, the court order needs to specify:

• The name and Apple ID of the deceased person.
  • The name of the next of kin who is requesting access to the decedent’s account.
  • That the decedent was the user of all accounts associated with the Apple ID.
  • That the requestor is the decedent’s legal personal representative, agent, or heir, whose authorization constitutes "lawful consent.”
  • That Apple is ordered by the court to assist in the provision of access to the decedent’s information from the deceased person's accounts. The court order should be addressed to the relevant Apple entity

If you have a court order with this information, or if you need additional help, please contact Apple Support.

Click here for more support and assistance.

How do i request icloud unlock ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.