Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a Samsung "Smart TV. There is NO Apple TV app on the TV. When I search the app menu they tell me there is no Apple App. Any suggestions>

I have a Samsung "Smart TV. There is NO Apple TV app on the TV. When I search the app menu they tell me there is no Apple App. Any suggestions>

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 1, 2022 2:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2022 7:39 PM

The availability of the Apple TV app depends on the exact model TV (“series” and introduction year).

What is your model TV? Verify if it is on the list: List of Apple TV app-supported devices - Apple.

For Samsung TV, no models from 2016 or earlier are supported at this time.

Users of unsupported TV models may consider connecting an external streaming device. See the same list as linked above.

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV, streaming device, or game console - Apple Support

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2022 7:39 PM in response to ZnDust

The availability of the Apple TV app depends on the exact model TV (“series” and introduction year).

What is your model TV? Verify if it is on the list: List of Apple TV app-supported devices - Apple.

For Samsung TV, no models from 2016 or earlier are supported at this time.

Users of unsupported TV models may consider connecting an external streaming device. See the same list as linked above.

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV, streaming device, or game console - Apple Support

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.