Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I connect my AirPods to Find My

I am trying to connect my AirPods to the Find My App, but have been unsuccessful. Can anyone help?

Posted on Sep 1, 2022 6:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2022 6:31 PM

See the following from Set up Find My on all your devices - Apple Support

If you pair your AirPods or Beats headphones with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, they show up in your Devices list in the Find My app. You can use Find My to locate or play a sound on them. If your AirPods support the Find My network, you can also mark them as lost.

For more information, see any of the following:

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2022 6:31 PM in response to Hopefulloflove

See the following from Set up Find My on all your devices - Apple Support

If you pair your AirPods or Beats headphones with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, they show up in your Devices list in the Find My app. You can use Find My to locate or play a sound on them. If your AirPods support the Find My network, you can also mark them as lost.

For more information, see any of the following:

Sep 1, 2022 6:48 PM in response to Hopefulloflove

Hopefulloflove Said:

"How do I connect my AirPods to Find My: I am trying to connect my AirPods to the Find My App, but have been unsuccessful. Can anyone help?"

-------

AirPods and Find My:

AirPods are not assigned their own IP Address. So, they alone cannot be set up in Find My. They only show up in the last location of the deice these were synced with was detected by Find My.

How do I connect my AirPods to Find My

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.