Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hacked

how is it possible for people to change files and post them in order to make me look bad? I have a general idea of who it is. These individual have harasased me for nearly 4 years. I have and attorney however, is there attorneys that specialize in this type of case

Best regards,

Bella

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 5, 2022 7:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2022 7:41 PM

anabel46 Said:

"hacked: how is it possible for people to change files and post them in order to make me look bad? I have a general idea of who it is. These individual have harasased me for nearly 4 years. I have and attorney however, is there attorneys that specialize in this type of case Best regards, Bella"

-------

Secure your Accounts:

When it comes to Accounts, you should modify the credentials every-so-often, for security purposes.

A. Lock Using Find My:

Note that Find My, can only be enabled directly on the iPhone. It cannot be enabled elsewhere. So, if it is not enabled, then performing this on "Find My" is not an option. Note that it will show up in the latest location is was seen, when connected to  WiFi or a Cellular network.

B. Verify Your Devices:

Verify that your the devices logged in to your account or officially yours, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

C. Consider Modifying your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone likey has your credentials. So, by all means, consider modifying them, starting with a new password.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2022 7:41 PM in response to anabel46

anabel46 Said:

"hacked: how is it possible for people to change files and post them in order to make me look bad? I have a general idea of who it is. These individual have harasased me for nearly 4 years. I have and attorney however, is there attorneys that specialize in this type of case Best regards, Bella"

-------

Secure your Accounts:

When it comes to Accounts, you should modify the credentials every-so-often, for security purposes.

A. Lock Using Find My:

Note that Find My, can only be enabled directly on the iPhone. It cannot be enabled elsewhere. So, if it is not enabled, then performing this on "Find My" is not an option. Note that it will show up in the latest location is was seen, when connected to  WiFi or a Cellular network.

B. Verify Your Devices:

Verify that your the devices logged in to your account or officially yours, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

C. Consider Modifying your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone likey has your credentials. So, by all means, consider modifying them, starting with a new password.

hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.