You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote remote on iPhone is only working intermittently with my MacBook Air, I have installled latest versions of the app

How do I fix intermittently working keynote app, with MacBook Air. The latest keynote app is installed on my iphone

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.5

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 1:14 PM

1 reply

Sep 7, 2022 4:04 PM in response to CBIreland

Hi CBIreland,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities! Is your Mac and iPhone connected to the same Wi-Fi network? Check out the tip below from the article Use Keynote Remote to control your Keynote presentation:

If your devices can't stay connected, connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network on your Mac and on your iPhone or iPad.

If they're connected to the same Wi-Fi network and the behavior continues, ensure that both devices are also running the latest software versions. Outdated software can cause features to misbehave. These articles should help with updating:

Update macOS on Mac

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you're using Low Power Mode on your iPhone, disable it while using this feature. Low Power Mode can stop certain features from working to preserve battery life.

1. Open Settings
  2. Tap Battery
  3. Switch Low Power Mode off

Cheers!

Keynote remote on iPhone is only working intermittently with my MacBook Air, I have installled latest versions of the app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.